A modern approach with traditional values
At HPS we set the bar high, delivering exceptional standards of service and loyalty to clients; the same criteria we find in successful HPS candidates.
We work hard to find the right match. We might take time to build a complete and accurate brief but we don’t waste valuable time sending unsuitable candidates to interview with clients.
We are respected for our unique insight gained from ‘hands-on’ experience in our areas of expertise and we personally interview every candidate we put forward for a role. We are rigorous with our interview
process and referencing; verifying the previous career history, experience and specific responsibilities.
For each shortlisted candidate we create an HPS profile which our clients receive ahead of the interview along with the candidates’ own crafted CVs and relevant documents.
HPS ensures that candidates:
- Are ID checked.
- Have at least two verifiable employment references.
- Have proof of necessary qualifications.
- Have a current Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure (CRB) as required.
- Where appropriate, have the required permits to work in the UK.
- Are legally allowed to work/viable if shortlisted for positions outside of the UK.
We can offer advice directly and when required refer to our preferred professional partners for matters relating to remuneration, employment contracts, taxes, pensions and bonuses/benefits.